We offer one of the best bilingual (English /Spanish) Immersion program.
Our curriculum is supported by four developmental areas:
We use the Creative Curriculum and believe that the best and most powerful way to improve child outcomes is through effective teaching.
Our curriculum helps provide children with developmentally appropriate programs that support active learning and promote progress in all developmental areas.
The ABC Family Day Care program is designed to accommodate all children’s language abilities. Children with little or no exposure to Spanish or English outside of the “classroom” quickly adapt when immersed in the language. Children at our Family Day Care experience art, math, science, music, literacy and movement in both Spanish and English.
- Develop positive attitudes toward those who speak a foreign language and toward their culture.
- Children who are exposed to different languages early on in life develop profound linguistic awareness that they will carry throughout their lifetime.
- Possible economic and professional advantages in their future.
- More flexible viewpoints.
- Better problem-solving.
- Improve multi-tasking and overall performance.
- Higher IQ, cognitive boost.
- Improve memory and reasoning.
Please check our resources for researching papers to learn more about the advantages of bilingualism.
FOOD AND NUTRITION
Each day we provide three nutritious and well balanced meals, breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
Our menu has been carefully planned according to the requirements and guidelines established by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
ABC Angels Academy Family Day Care offers The Georgia Farm to Preschool nutrition program. Farm to preschool is an exciting initiative aimed at positively influencing young children’s food preferences through the introduction of fresh, local foods at early age. This program teaches children about healthy food choices by facilitating hands-on education and experiential learning through activities such as taste test, cooking, and gardening.
Meals and snack include:
- Variety of food groups including dairy, protein, bread and grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Limited fat, sugar and sodium.
- Increased dietary fiber.
- Special meal accommodations available.